Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Christmas 2011


Hohoho…. I know Christmas had been past…. But now only I had a free time to sit in front of my laptop and start editing all the photo and blogging…. I hope is not that late to start blog about how my Christmas day, New Year Eve, and my New Year day go…. Alright, let start….
15-12-2011 (Thursday) – 1st Pre-Christmas celebration cum Birthday celebration for those falls on December for my office friends. We had some small lucky draw Christmas present and what an early “Lo Sang.”   
 Lucky Christmas Present.....
 
3 Birthday babes..... Lok, Queenie & Regina
1st Lo Sang before Christmas past and before CNY reach......
My lucky Christmas present
23-12-2011 (Friday) – 2nd Pre-Christmas celebrations in the office. Each of us will get a present within the value range and for the exchange gift section. What else I can say that we had lots of fun and eat a lot. **photo taken by Max**
Our Exchange gift.....
3 cute Japanese in the office...
Merry Christmas.....

24-12-2011 (Saturday) – is the Christmas Eve. I had a Christmas dinner with family at the Restaurant Kaki Corner, Cheras. After the dinner, we went to the “My Fiesta” at Garden Expo, Seri Kembangan. There is a simple count down and there is a floor dance competition as well. The competition is amazing and packs with people. 
 My Fiesta @ Garden Expo, Seri Kembangan.

25-12-2012 (Sunday) – Had a Christmas gathering with my Girl friends group. We had a karaoke section and gift exchange during morning time at Neway,Cheras. After the karaoke section, we went for a quick tea time at Starbuck, Cheras before our movie start. After the movie, we went for a quick dinner at Sakae Sushi,Cheras then we heading for a drink and talk at Overtime, Balakong. We had lots of fun on that day. Been a long time we didn’t had such crazy day together.
Me with girlfriends @ Neway,Cheras
Our Exchange Gift....
@ Overtime, Balakong
 

No comments:

Post a Comment