Saturday, December 17, 2011

I Love December!!!


Is December!!!! Christmas & New Year is around the corner…. Have all the plan is schedule? All present, party dress, venue & etc…. all ready?! I love December!!!! Cause can receive lots of Christmas present and most important is that can gather with a group of friend and enjoy the happiness together. This is the time we can get together. 

The CD that I keep on playing all day long is Michael Buble Christmas album. Gosh….this album make me fall in love again with this voice. This is  the best Christmas album I ever have. The song I love the most from the album is “it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas”….”white Christmas (duet with Shania twain)”… .. & “all I want for Christmas is you”. It’s amazing!!!!  Is a must for me to play at least once a day this album. But for today, it been repeating for so many times till I could not count. Is hard to describe how nice the album. Maybe the below song show what I means.  



No comments:

Post a Comment