Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Year Eve - 31/12/2011

31-December-2011

How did you celebrate your New Year Eve? Me had a simple celebration this year compare with previous years. I already afraid of the traffic jam in town and pack of peoples. So, I decide to celebrate with my beloved family & my cousin family this year somewhere nearby. Before the night arrive I went to Sunway with Daniel to have some window shopping before the night reach, and guess what on the same day “Ah Beng” the movie had their road show there. I receive a gold coin chocolate from “Ah Beng Choi San”. Wao…. “Choi San” give me gold lo…. Hehehe….
"Choi San" with Ah Beng (Jack Lim)

Gold Choco from "Choi San"
The night reach both of my family & my cousin “Jeffery” family went to Restaurant 21st Century located at Bukit Mewah Club, Kajang. At 1st we plan to have dinner there but I got to know that they will go to have a firework on the countdown. That’s exciting….. So my mum suggests us to go for a late dinner so that we can stay longer and wait for the firework show.
Bake Escargot ~ my dinner of the day

 Firework by 21st Century Cafe....
It was just right in front of me. 1st time watch fire so near. 

No comments:

Post a Comment