Monday, October 24, 2011

Suchan

22 October 2011 @ The Curve

Suchan is a bakery, café restaurant. It’s famous for its cake and dessert. Thanks to my brother, I got a chance to try out this restaurant after birthday dinner for my brother. We went to The Curve branch but I feel that the location is a bit not in a good strategic and not easy to be seen. But after I taste it, I love their cake. It is really nice.


 the wall with the awards & photo of the cakes...

 Tiramisu ~ the signature cakes

 Rum &Raisins

 Strawberry Pavlova

Hot Cappuccino

 My Birthday Boy ^o^

Address : Suchan, LB-2, Link Bridge 2, The Curve, No 6 Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Selangor
Email : curve@suchan.my

Tel : +603 7725 8688 / Fax : +603 7725 9088
Web Page : http://www.suchan.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment