Saturday, October 22, 2011

REAL STEEL ~ Movie recommended for the Month!

What can I say more about this movie? Like many people commented; awesome robots’ action movie, excellent movie, touching and worth it to sit in the cinema for 128mins. I staring with Hugh Jackman as Charlie Kenton an ex-fighter he looking cool & good even at his age especially his body is so in shape…. I love it.


I personally LIKE the kids Dakota Goyo play as Hugh Jackman son ~ MAX… he is so cute and cool. I believe most people attracted by his role & acting in the film.

Atom the robot, it is cute and unique as well. I wonder whether I can have it. I look so cute when it dances with Max in the movie. After you watch you will know what I mean.

I highly recommend this movie because it is an amazing movie to be watch. I might watch it again.


He is so cute and getting taller....

 During the boxing in the movie...


Synopsis:

A gritty, white-knuckle, action ride set in the near-future where the sport of boxing has gone high-tech, “Real Steel” stars Hugh Jackman as Charlie Kenton, a washed-up fighter who lost his chance at a title when 2000-pound, 8-foot-tall steel robots took over the ring. Now nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max (Dakota Goyo) to build and train a championship contender. As the stakes in the brutal, no-holds-barred arena are raised, Charlie and Max, against all odds, get one last shot at a comeback. 

Sources : http://www.dreamworksstudios.com/films/real-steel

No comments:

Post a Comment