Saturday, September 24, 2011

Tokyo Teppan


I always heard people around me talking about the new Tokyo street in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur how interesting there but I never been there before. Few weeks back I got a quick visit there and have my lunch there as well. I decide to have Japanese food as my lunch there. This restaurant is actually a two sister restaurant that located side-by-side in the Tokyo street that 1 specializing in donburi and 1 in teppanyaki. So I had chosen the specializing in teppanyaki. I had order Salmon, scallop & prawn set and Salmon and chicken set to have a try. The taste is considered nice not bad.

The kitchen right in front of the restaurant.

The fried rice that serve with the set.

Salmon, Scallop & Prawn. This is worth to have a try. The scallop is medium size but most important the seafood is fresh. 

This is the Salmon Chicken set. For me is normal but worth to have a try. Set they will serve with the fried rice, fried mix vege and miso soup.

They will serve the the hot green tea in a pot.

Tokyo Teppan
Tokyo Sreet - Pavillion.

No comments:

Post a Comment