Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie

http://www.levain.com.my/

I’m not a big fan for bread but I’m a big fan for cookies and cakes. I’m very choosy in the bread types. When I google about this bakery café, I was impress with all the comment and picture of it. I was so excited and can’t to wait to drop by any have try. Last weekend, I got a chance to have a quick try on this bakery café.


It located in the quiet streets with some old bungalows off Jalan Imbi. Levain Bouglangerie & Patisserie is French-style bakery and café where you can have some warm and lovely bread and pastries while enjoying a cup of smooth coffee. I love their design and the feel around the cafe. I will recommend that you may call along few friend get together and have some chatting and relax your mind from all the stress for a moment by enjoying their pastries and coffee.

As I know that all the bread and pastries are baked all day using natural yeast, in a traditional stone oven. The type of range for the breads, pastries, sandwiches and cakes are awesomely impressive. They also are offering pasta as well.

Levain Boulangerie & Patisseries

The Stone Oven

 
Mushroom & Turkey Maccheroni (RM6.00) ~ the cheese melt on top of mushroon, turkey han & maccehroni the taste is so nice.

Milk Chocolate Cheesecake (RM9.00) ~ I like this the most on that day. When the cheese cake melt in your mouth just like u having a milk chocolate ice cream.

New York Cheesecake (RM9.00) ~ the taste is just at the correct level.

Macaroon 5pcs (RM18.00 ~ RM 3.60/pc) ~ what else I can say. Just try then you will know.

The enviroment is just so relaxing & enjoyable.



 Address :  No. 7, Jalan Delima,55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contact : +603 2142611
Monday to Sunday 7:30am ~ 9:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment