Sunday, September 25, 2011

MI NA RAE KOREAN BBQ RESTAURANT


I was intro to this restaurant by my friend. Been there twice and I feel worth to be intro out. This is a Korean B.B.Q restaurant name Mi Na Rae that own by a Korean lady. It located at Sri Petaling the new shop lots nearby to The Store Hypermarket. It located on the 1st floor. I like their small decoration around the restaurant.

The front page of the Menu.

I like those flower put on top the divide.

I like this picture. It is so cute.

We order this 2 for BBQ but we decide to let them BBQ for us in the kitchen not at the BBQ place on our place. Due they don't want to make our clothes full with the BBQ smell.

The Pork Belly (Thin)

10 different type of side dish.....

We order Kimchi Soup to have a try as well. I like this soup not too spicy and lots of taufu and pork slide.
Who can eat the malay nasi lemak sambal this should be not a problem to you. This soup is come together with rice.

The conclusion is the prices is reasonable, nice ambience and food is good. 
Address : Jalan Radin Bagus, Seri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment