Thursday, July 11, 2013

Tired... Exhausted.... Stress Out!!!

I thought I will have much more time and feeling more relax to up date all my pending post. Yes..... "I thought". Reality.... I am TIRED.... I am EXHAUSTED..... I am STRESS OUT..... I do not have my own personal time now even weekend. What am I busy of now? Work... Work.... and Work.... This I would like to thanks the previous Finance Manager in my current company. He left a lots of "shit" for me to clean up with no systematic or anything that I can use to speed up everything. I need to do whole year account from A to Z within this short half year. Meanwhile I need to do the on going task.


 
Now I really understand the feeling friend of mine when she stress up and send into emergency wad. Recently I do not have a good rest at all. With my work and my unstable emotion and also all those unhappy thing happen around me had really stress me out. I don't really feel happy each day and feeling myself so fake when smile and laughing in front of people. Sometimes, I don't really know what am I doing and who am I?


 
Stress really could harm us deeply. It cause me fall sick frequently, body weight increasing uncontrollable, emotion become unstable, could not sleep well and most important is I lost the real me. Nowadays, I will keep myself lock in the room alone work and work and will always think negative. I know it is not a healthy life for me or anyone else. I trying to balance back my life style to a healthy and happy life. Getting back the rainbow of my life to the correct position.

Don't really understand what am I try to express? Is OK.... cause I don't really understand myself. Anyway. just hope those people that having the same situation with me, will get themselves out to beautiful world as soon as possible.






No comments:

Post a Comment