Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Welcome back to me....

Since after my last post, been a busy day till now..... Even a simple good night sleep I still haven't had one. Phew.... Lets start a simple summary of me for this new year.... I know it been passed almost 3 months.... 2013 is a brand new year for me, a new challenge, new life, new wishes, new plan and of cause a brand new me. I had change to a new company which everyone think is far and is totally a new business  field for me that I never try before. This new jobs is really challenging and is what I am looking for.... but..... of cause lots of thing happen here. Never mind, cause I enjoy it well but a bit stress compare to the previous company. Okay, those working life I don't really want to discuss here.

I had a brand new plans and wishes for this year and I hope it can be proceed smoothly and all wishes can be come true. Then it will be super duper prefect...... 2012 Christmas passed.... 2013 New year passed.... 2013 Chinese New Year passed..... and also my birthday passed.... And I didn't blog anything about it. I wish I had the time on this weekend and I can post up a part of it. I tried a few nice food and place and would like to share with all of you.

I would like to add one more wish for my 2013 wishlist is that, I could up-to-date my this tiny blog on time and my english grammar will improve more. I wish I will only blog about nice food, nice place and also nice experience here for this 2013. Cause Happiness is Sharing..... Alright for now, this my short summary of my new 2013 chapter.... So.... Welcome back to myself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment