Sunday, August 28, 2011

Kopitian Soon Lee @ Serdang Perdana

20 August 2011 

This is my second time to this restaurant. My first visit to this restaurant is with my colleague. I like the taste of the food there. So, I plan to bring my family over for celebrate my mum birthday. Kopitiam Soon Lee is located a few minutes’ drive away from Mines Shopping Mall. This is mainly grilled seafood dish. On that day we order 6 dishes which comprised of Grilled Lamb Chop, Spicy Fried Squids, Steam Calm with Ginger, Fried Marmite Chicken, Crab in Salt Duck Egg Yolk and Fried Famous Taufu. If you ask me, I will be highly recommended the Spicy Fried Squids and Grilled Lamb Chop. I could not really remember the total billed is (around RM160 including rice & drinks). So it still consider cheap and affordable. Here are the few pictures I manage to take on that day but not very clear hope don’t mind.




 Grilled Lamb Chop

 Spicy Fried Squids

Crab in Salt Duck Egg Yolks

Fried Marmite Chicken

 Fried Famous Taufu

 Steam Calm with Ginger

Location : Serdang Perdana, Seri Kembangan Selangor.
                No.21-1, Jalan SP 2/1, Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Sleangor

Contact : +603 - 8941 5144

Business Hours : 10:00am - 01:00am ( Close on Tuesday)



No comments:

Post a Comment