Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Birthday Dinning @ Leonardo's

15 February 2012
www.leonardos.my/

Today is a special day for me, is my Birthday!!! Gosh…. I’m one more year older. My friend bring me bring to this special restaurant. Guess what…. Few nights before, I did read through some blogs and “TimeOut Kuala Lumpur” about this restaurant and thinking to have a try. Is miracle, I went on my Birthday. The restaurant concept is simple & cosy environment.
Leonardo' Dinnig Room & Wine Loft

Mineral Water

Starter ~ Scallop Lychee Salad. Is delicious!!! I love this cos both my favourite.

My main dish ~ is Grilled Miso-Glazed Salmon.

Dessert Time !!! Yummy Yummy!!!! The best part of the dinner.
Chocolate Volcano.
[Chocolate wrap with a thin slide of cake combine with my fav. Haagen Dazs ice-cream]


Address : 61-1 & 61-2, Jalan Bangkung, Bukit Bandaraya, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel/Fax : +603-2096 2226 / 2096 1126
Operation Hours : 5pm - 12 mid night.

No comments:

Post a Comment